You can track participant statuses on the dashboard. Participants have the following statuses:
- Unverified - user is not verified and has not started verification.
- Email verified - user has started verification but not finished, direct them to complete the flow.
- Requires user action - trustshare have reviewed but need an additional document to verify.
- In Review - trustshare team are reviewing.
- Verified - user is verified.
Verifications can take add a lot of operational burden to your teams, especially if they passing messages back and forth between your payment provider and the customer. At trustshare, we try and make this as simple as possible. If a payout is paused because the seller is not verified yet, trustshare will automatically send a triggered email in your branding to prompt the user to complete verification. Once a user has completed the verification flow, trustshare takes responsibility to speak to the customer and prompt them to complete verification.
Please note: our API uses slightly different statuses - your developers should check out our API docs instead: https://docs.trustshare.io/