Sometimes our team are unable to verify your document. We have put the most common reasons for documents being rejected below. Please sign into your account, head to profile and re-upload the document:
Why has my ID document been rejected?
- Black and white
- Scanned copy. Please take a live picture of your ID document
- Cropped/blurry, flashlight or your finger is blocking some information on ID document
- Wrong page of passport uploaded - please upload page of the passport with your photo on it
- Expired ID document
Why has my selfie been rejected?
- There is another person in a selfie
- Your selfie was edited in any way
- Use of fashion accessories (e.g. big dark sunglasses)
- Selfie was not captured in the last 24 hours
Why has my Proof of address been rejected?
- Utility bill/bank statement does not contain your name
- Utility bill/bank statement out-dated. Remember it needs to be issued within 90 days
- If you are uploading a utility bill, remember, we accept only water, gas, electricity bills
- The document was blurry/cropped
- We require a full page document
Why has my Proof of transaction been rejected?
- Wrong document: double check as you may have uploaded a bank statement instead of an invoice/service agreement
Why has my Source of funds been rejected?
- Copy of bank statement does not contain your name
- No transaction activity is visible on the bank statement
- Bank statement is outdated. Remember it needs to be issued within 90 days
Why has my Shareholder document rejected?
- Does not contain shareholder information
- The document is outdated. Remember it needs to be issued within 90 days
If you need any support re-uploading your document, please get in touch with us at email@example.com