A proof of address document shows us that you live at the address you registered with.
This document must be from the last 3 months and include your name and address Please also make sure that it is a full-page document. You could provide one of the following documents:
- Personal utility bill (electricity, gas, water, landline)
- Recent bank statement/letter from a bank (issued by a regulated financial sector firm in the UK, EU, or equivalent jurisdiction.)
- Letter from Central or Local Government Authority Department or Agency (i.e. council tax bill)
- The rental agreement for your current residence
- Valid UK driving license
- Residence permit card the UK, if situated in the UK